Monday, October 18, 2010

My-croscope: You Put The 'Heal' Back In Health

No, i can't provide you evidence to corroborate,
But, no that doesn't mean i exaggerate
when i write i'm the richest man in the world

Yes there isn't a device that can measure
Yes its invaluable this treasure
And yes you're looking at the richest man in the world

This wealth i did not earn it
I hope i do not spurn it
The wealth that makes me the richest man in the world

I pray i do not take my wealth for granted,
My home does not become a house haunted,
when i am no longer the richest man in the world

For one does not need much wisdom
to know that day will inevitably come
when i'm no longer the richest man in the world

Reduced to a pauper the crown prince,
thinking of that fateful day since,
I was no longer the richest man in the world

So i pray for this blessed wealth,
and i pray for your precious health,
And so Mercifully i remain the richest man in the world.

"rubbir hum huma kama rubbiyani saghira"

Ameen.

No comments: