Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Rand-Om-ar

So here i am. At Zuberman's and he's suddenly decided he's going to blast backstreet boys' songs tonight. "How do i shield myself against the cliches and cheesiness"? i ask myself as i try to write this next post.

I'm groaning now. He's put on "shape of my heart" by BSB.

I'm doing my best to ignore it and focus my energy on finding words to express how sadness isn't as bad as it's made out to be and that its loneliness which is what one should really be fearful of. I said it perfectly to Nabbu just a few days ago, why can't i find the words? And just as i'm getting frustrated, one of the goons in the background sings:

"Sadness is beautiful, loneliness is tragical"

not too eloquent, but it'll do.

I would never have imagined that my thoughts would find expression in a BSB song..

No comments: